sorry for the spam from my moving image blog, I’ve just had a good day and this course is insanely good.
managed to successfully put someone off sitting next to me on the rail replacement bus to Brighton by playing Death Grips rly loud through my headphones, 20 minutes into the journey they moved 7 rows forward
Fugazi | Waiting Room
Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Bisexuals
- Bisexual men are 50 percent more likely to live in poverty than gay men
- Bisexual women are more than twice as likely to live in poverty as lesbians
- Bisexual men and women are at least one-third less likely to disclose their sexual identity to their doctors than gays or lesbians
- In comparison with lesbians and gays, bisexuals have a higher lifetime prevalence of sexual victimization.
- Forty percent of LGBT people of color identify as bisexual
- Bisexual women are almost six times more likely than heterosexual women to have seriously considered suicide, and four times more likely than lesbians
- Bisexual men are almost seven times more likely than heterosexual men to have seriously considered suicide, and over four times more likely than gay men
- Bisexual employees are eight times as likely to be in the closet compared to lesbian and gay counterparts
- Fifty-five percent of bisexual employees are not out to anyone at work
- From 2008 to 2012, only $5,000 in grants were awarded to bi-specific projects or bisexual organizations.
we’re here, we’re queer and we’re a lot more valid in our anger than you’d like to admit
laughing at yuppies walking around Brighton bare foot, good luck avoiding glass on the floor on a Saturday afternoon
eating spaghetti and drinking squash at a party is my thing